Note: unit part number and price varies depending on the options chosen in the pull down menus.
- Large color display 4.3”(110mm)
- Capacity, time and date on display
- NEMA 4x/ IP69K Stainless steel
- Configurable ticket format
- Multiple range/interval weighing
- Static Checkweigher function - High-ok-low
- Simple filling
- Serial for PC, Printer or Remote Display
- Analog output, 4-20mA, 0-10VDC, 0-20mA
- Ethernet TCP/IP
- Remote Control From PC
- Protection Class: Waterproof, IP69K
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel
- Communication Interface: RS232, RS485, RJ45, Ethernet or USB
- Resolution: 524,000d
- Input Power Supply: 110-240 VAC or 12-30 VDC
- Internal Battery: --
- Excitation Voltage: 5 V +/- 5%, 8 Cells @ 350Ω or 16 Cells @ 700Ω
- Nominal Temperature Range: 14ºF to 104ºF (-10ºC to 40ºC)
- Manufacturer: WeightechUSA
Indicator - WT1
The WT1 Weight Indicator is made of stainless steel housing for desk/wall installation, 4.3" color TFT display (480 x 272 pixels) with large-character weight display and one additional display line, 5 keys. Connection for one analog scale, input impedance 43–3,300 Ohm (suitable e. g. for 8 x 350 Ohm load cells), internal connection or connection to digital load cell(s). Integrated power supply 110–240 VAC or 12–30 V DC or external battery (12–30 V DC). Cables connected through cable glands or M12 sockets. Integrated web server. Date / time function power-fail-safe.
Suitable for difficult environmental conditions and locations with high hygienic standards, as in the food, pharmaceutical, and chemical industry.
High Operational Security
Fast and error-free operation is ensured by a high-contrast 4,3“ color TFT display (11cm diagonal) for the indication of weight, IDs, and operator prompts in combination with an easy-to-use soft keyboard.
WT1 connects to one scale with up to 8 load cells and provides a W&M approved resolution of up to 10000d with max. 80% pre-load. Calibration is possible as single or multiple-range (eg 3x3000d) and as single or multi-interval scale. An internal W&M approved weight storage is available as an option.
Display of net, tare and gross weight. Operator prompting for capturing of weight or piece counting. Totalizing is also possible. Plug-on modules are used to set the WT1 Indicator up for applications of varying complexity: Data Logging via optional printer interface (USB, serial, Ethernet or Bluetooth). The print layout for labels or forms is configurable. Printout of weights, totals, date, time and consecutive-No.
To PC via optional PC interface (Ethernet or serial). Transmission of date, time, consecutive-No. and weight after each weighing cycle.
Mode via optional PC interface. Reading of weight, taring, zero setting, and other functions can be remotely controlled from a PC. Weights can be stored in an internal W&M approved data archive for verification. Data transmission is possible through serial interface or Ethernet LAN.
Switching And Filling
With an optional input/output module two weight thresholds can be monitored, eg for max. or min. values. Start of weighing cycle and taring is possible from external switches. Alternatively, the inputs and outputs can be used for a filling sequence with start/stop/interrupt and two-speed cut-off.
Internal web server for remote diagnosis or system configuration.
Configurable standard software with simple functions for:
- Data logging and printing or simple setpoint controller (BASIC)
- Simple parts counting without reference weight memory (COUNT)
- Simple filling (FILL)
- Simple checkweighing terminal (CHECK) or as
- Weighing terminal with remote control from PC (ONLINE)
SIM socket for one of the following options:
- Serial interface (SIM) for PC, printer or remote display
- Ethernet module (SIM-NET) for the connection to TCP/IP Ethernet network/network printer
- USB module (SIM-USB) for the connection to printer or PC keyboard
- I/O-Extension module (SIO) for 3rd digital output
PIM socket for one of the following options:
- Input / output module (PIM or PIM500)
- Analog output module (DAU15)
Socket for alibi memory (data archive) option:
- Memory module for the storage of the latest 1,000,000 weighings (ASM)
Ingress protection / dimensions:
- Desk/wall version protected to IP69K, dim. incl. mounting bracket W x H x D: 168 x 177 x 115 mm
- Panel-mount version with the front plate in IP69K, dim. W x H x D: 182 x 145 x 47 mm, cutout in panel W x H: 165 x 129 mm